THIS IS WHAT I LOVE DOING>> AND I LOVE IT :D

Hair Stylist... We take it Off with Style :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heidi's BEFORE/after & a COON's Tail

This is one of my BESTFRIENDS
Heidi :)
she lives up in rexburg and this
weekend she came down to hang out and
stayed the night, the next morning we were watching a show and we kept commenting on how much we loved
this one girls hair.
Randomly she was like..
 JENNA!!
lets do my hair RIGHT NOW,
so we did :0)

Before:
 AFTER!!
So beautiful!!
she is also trainning for a figure comp.
when she is not in I.F. at Jenn's and mine
house she is At the gym lifting, running, squating.. i'm doing her hair and make-up
for her comp. in Utah this fall
I will for sure put pics up!


This is cassi one of my friends from school,
every now and again i say "I'm going to do a baby coon's tail in my hair.. ill go
over what color, how much, where should i
put it.. but i still
have not had the guts to do it!

BUT sweet little cassi
let me do one in her hair!!


Thanks girl! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment